What is Trapeze?
A trapeze is a horizontal bar that is hung by ropes from either one or two rig points.
It is an aerial apparatus commonly found in circus performances. Trapeze acts can be static, spinning, swinging, or flying, and may be performed solo or multiple acts.
Here at Pole Attack, we perform static or spinning trapeze, which is either known as 'static trapeze' or 'dance trapeze'.
Dance trapeze (also known as single-point trapeze) refers to a trapeze commonly used in aerial dance. The ropes of the trapeze are both attached to a single swivel, allowing the trapeze to spin easily.
Sports Bra (If needed)
Vest top or long sleeved top
We run courses in Aerial Hoop, Trapeze, Aerial Silks, Aerial Sling, Pole Fitness and Pole Exotic.
We have dedicated levels for Beginners, Intermediates and Advanced students.
1. OPEN TRAINING SESSIONS- These are extra sessions to your 'normal' instructed pole classes. They are open practice sessions that are held in the studio for all our students to practice what they are learning. No instruction takes place, however, an instructor is always present to oversee the session.
2. VISUAL LEARNING - Tick Sheets and PDF Visual learning aids created by Pole Attack, to monitor your progression.
3. We never have more than 2x people to a piece of equipment, as we do not believe in overbooking our classes.
4. CAN'T MAKE A SESSION? - Makeup sessions are allowed in any of the mid-week evening classes within your term time. If you miss a class for whatever reason, you can make up the missed session within your term time. We allow missed sessions to be transferred over to a new term if the student continues on as a student with us.
5. MULTI-COURSE DISCOUNTS - You receive 32.50 off a second course, which runs alongside your current course. Please ask us for the discount code.
6. MULTI-COURSE DISCOUNTS AND STRETCH CLASSES - By attending multi-courses with us, you receive free stretch classes
6.a. If you attend multiple courses per term - you receive one stretch class per week for FREE
6.b. If you attend three or more courses per term with us - you receive FREE unlimited stretch classes with us
Our PAYG Classes
We run one-off classes in Aerial Hoop, Trapeze, Aerial Silks, Aerial Sling, Burlesque, Exotic Pole, Flexibility, Pole Fitness, Pole Silks, Tippy Hoop, Handloop and Foot Loop Hoop, Handloop and Foot Loop Pole, Flying Pole and much more
These classes are mixed-level and open to everyone
We run taster sessions for all levels of experience, within our classes. Please look at our booking section for more information.
Beginner Courses and PAYG Classes
You can book our beginner courses and PAYG mixed-level classes online, via the booking tab.
Intermediate and Advanced Courses
If you are a higher-level student and are looking for an Intermediate or Advanced class, please contact Pole Attack with your experience and we will be happy to help you find a suitable class for your ability. Please note, our higher-level classes are not bookable via our booking tab.