Adult Courses, Workshops and Taster Sessions
We run 4 and 8-week courses in Aerial Hoop, Aerial Silks, Aerial Sling, Burlesque, Pole Fitness. Pole Dancing and Exotic Pole.
We have dedicated levels for Beginners, Intermediates and Advanced students.
Included within the 8-week course fees are:
· 6 hours of open practices at our two studios. The sessions are for all our course students to practice what they are learning. No instruction takes place; however, an instructor is always present to oversee the session. The sessions are group sessions which are arranged by Pole Attack.
· Access to our tick sheets and PDF Visual learning aids created by Pole Attack, to monitor your progression.
· We never have more than 2x people to a piece of equipment, as we do not believe in overbooking our classes.
· Make up sessions in any of the evening classes within your term time. These sessions can be transferred over to future terms if you continue to attend our classes.
· You receive 32.50 off a second course. Your chosen second course, must run alongside your current course.
We run one off classes in Aerial Hoop, Aerial Silks, Aerial Sling, Burlesque, Barre Beats, Full Body Conditioning, Exotic Pole, Flexibility, Pole Fitness. Pole Dancing and Pole Silks.
These classes are mixed level and open to everyone
We run taster sessions for all levels of experience, within our classes. Please look at our booking section for more information.