CHILDREN'S POLE GYMNASTICS
Why choose Pole Attack?
1. Qualified and Insured Instructors, who specialise in under 18's pole and aerial fitness.
2. DBS checked Instructors.
3. Fun and structured classes.
4. Large Safety Mats for each Aerial Silks.
5. Dedicated Aerial Studio, with all the legal weight safety checks completed on the beams.
6. Classes are open to both girls and boys.
8 No more than two children per piece of equipment.
9. Small class sizes.
10. After each class, your child will receive a piece of fruit after each class, to promote heathly eatting after exercise.
11. If you have more than one child wanting to join us, we offer sibling discounts throughout all our children's courses.
How long are the sessions and how long does the term last?
The sessions are 60mins long
What is involved in each class?
Students will have fun while developing their spatial awareness, coordination, as well as core strength and flexibility. We focus on well-structured classes following our own syllabus, which contains more than a 1000 moves.
As we do not allow pay as you go, students, we can ensure you, that your child receives the best lessons each week, which will focus on their progression.
During each term, your child will have a mix of strength building, static holds and dynamic holds, inverts, flexibility within different moves, cardio and routine building.