Children's Aerial Hoop Courses
Why choose Pole Attack?
1. Qualified and Insured Instructors, who specialise in under 18's pole and aerial fitness.
2. DBS checked Instructors
3. Fun and structured classes
4. Large Safety Mats for each Aerial Hoop
5. Dedicated Aerial Studio, with all the legal weight safety checks completed on the beams.
6. We have different sized Aerial Hoops to fit the different ages ranges
7. Classes are open to both girls and boys
8 No more than two children per piece of equipment
9. Small class sizes
10. Split classes for different ages ranges:
Little Flyers: 6years old to 10years Old and Young Flyers: 11years old to 15 years old.
11. After each class, your child will receive a piece of organic fruit.
12. If you have more than one child wanting to join us, we offer sibling discounts.
13. Tick Sheets and PDF Visual learning aids created by Pole Attack, to monitor your hoop progression
14. We have 5 Aerial Hoop's specifically designed to meet the requirements of children up to young adults
15. End of term certificates of performance
16. Specialised children's aerial workshops
17. All classes held at Aylesburys only dedicated Aerial and Pole studios
What days does the children's aerial hoop classes take place?
Mondays at 4.15pm - Age range 6 years old to 15 years olf
Fridays at 5pm - Age Range 6 years old to 10 years old
Fridays at 6pm - Age Range 10 years old to 15 years old
Who are the classes open too?
Our classes are open to everyone, no matter their fitness background. The classes are open to boys and girls and our min age is 6 years old.
How long are the classes:
55-60mins per session. They take place on Mondays and Fridays during term time. You sign up to either a 1/2 or a full term. Please look at the table below for more option
How many children per hoop?
2 per aerial hoop. No more than 10 per class.
What is involved in each class?
Students will have fun while developing their spatial awareness, coordination, as well as core strength and flexibility. We focus on well-structured classes following our own syllabus, which contains more than a 1000 moves.
As we do not allow pay as you go, students, we can ensure you, that your child receives the best lessons each week, which will focus on their progression.
During each term, your child will have a mix of strength building, static holds and dynamic holds, inverts, flexibility within different moves, cardio and routine building.
To sign up please contact Pole Attack for our monthly direct debit details