Aerial Silks Courses
Aerial Silks is one of the most popular aerial disciplines as it requires a high degree of strength, power, flexibility, courage, stamina and grace to practice.
You will learn different climbs, wrap your body in beautiful and elegant poses where the silk is positioned around different body parts, or for the more advanced student, you will learn drops. In a drop, you will wrap yourself within the silks before falling to a lower position.
16 Stone is our max weight limit due to building regulations
What is included in your course fees?
1. FREE 10 hours of open practices at our Aylesbury studio. Pole practice sessions are extra sessions held at the studio for all our students to practice what they are learning. No instruction takes place, but an instructor is always present to oversee the session.
2. FREE tick Sheets and PDF Visual learning aids created by Pole Attack, to monitor your pole progression.
3. We never have more than 2x people to a hoop, as we do not believe in overbooking our classes.
4. FREE make up sessions in any of the evening classes within your term time.
5. You receive 32.50 off a second course, which runs alongside your current course.