Aerial Hoop Courses
It is a circular steel apparatus which can be used on the static or spinning motion. The hoop is suspended from the ceiling/beam, on which you'd perform aerial acrobatics on. We have a mix of single and double rigged hoops, which allow any level of person to start or continue their aerial journey.
Our sessions are aimed at all fitness levels, shapes, abilities, including complete beginners to any aerial arts. You do not need a lot of upper body strength or flexibility to start. This is something you'll build over time, along with a new found love and confidence on the hoop.
16 Stone is our max weight limit due to building regulations.
What is included in your course fees?
1. FREE 10 hours of open practices at our Aylesbury studio. Pole practice sessions are extra sessions held at the studio for all our students to practice what they are learning. No instruction takes place, but an instructor is always present to oversee the session.
2. FREE tick Sheets and PDF Visual learning aids created by Pole Attack, to monitor your pole progression.
3. We never have more than 2x people to a hoop, as we do not believe in overbooking our classes.
4. FREE make up sessions in any of the evening classes within your term time.
5. You receive 32.50 off a second course, which runs alongside your current course.